Fresh green salad with blueberries
- Your favorite salad greens
- 30 Fresh Blueberries ~ from Hurst's Berry Farm, of course! 🙂
- 1/4 cup Feta cheese
- Nasturtium Blooms (2 or 3 per bowl)
- 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil ~ try the award winning Picual EV Olive Oil from 43 Ranch
- 1 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 1 pinch Parsley (dry or fresh)
- 1 pinch Garlic powder
- 1 pinch Onion powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2 pinches Pepper (pepper to taste)
First, whisk together all Salad Dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Allow it to rest for 10 minutes so that the solids dissolve in the oil & vinegar mix.
In a large bowl, mix Salad Greens, Feta Cheese, and Fresh Blueberries. Use your favorite greens mix and adjust berries and cheese ratio to taste. Toss with Salad Dressing right before plating.
Top individual servings with a few extra blueberries and 2-3 nasturtium blooms - for beauty, and that extra bit of love.
Congratulations to our friends down at 43 Ranch in San Ardo, California. Their award winning Extra Virgin Olive Oils are perfect for fresh salads.